List:       selenium-devel
Subject:    RE: [Selenium-devel] Grand plans (0.7 and beyond)
From:       "Brandon Hunt" <bhunt () firstcare ! com>
Date:       2005-10-17 13:18:48

I'm just getting started using Selenium myself and I'm probably end up
using the .NET driver as well; I just haven't gotten that far yet.  I'm
still playing with "Tables mode". :)

Brandon

Behalf Of
> Mike Williams
> Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 5:27 AM
> To: selenium-devel@lists.public.thoughtworks.org
> Subject: Re: [Selenium-devel] Grand plans (0.7 and beyond)
>
> Greg Fodor wrote:
>
> > Please don't nuke the .NET Driver, we're using it extensively ...
>
> Well, that answers the "is anyone using it" question :-)  Thanks Greg.
>
> I'm very happy to see the Java and .NET functionality stay, if it's
> being used.  Feel free to submit patches if you see the .NET driver
> getting left behind (the best bet is to attach issues to the Selenium
> JIRA).
>
> --
> cheers, MikeW
http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains information \
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the \
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, \
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this \
information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify \
the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic \
and hard copies of the communication, including attachments. \