List:       selenium-devel
Subject:    [Selenium-devel] Re: clarification: does the "Safari TestSuite"
From:       Aahz <aahz () pythoncraft ! com>
Date:       2005-09-19 3:20:38

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005, Mike Williams wrote:

> For the 0.6 release, we're primarily interested in whether the "Safari
> TestSuite" passes, ie. that we haven't broken anything since 0.5.  Might
> you be able to re-try with that suite?  On
>
>     http://dogbiscuit.org/mdub/software/selenium/current/
>
> it's the fourth link down.
>
> Aahz, how abow choo?  Did you see failures in the "Safari TestSuite", or
> "Main"?

Whatever URL you gave me last time was what blew up; using the Safari
TestSuite works fine (35 tests run, 282 commands passed).
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.