List:       selenium-devel
Subject:    [Selenium-devel] 0.6 release delayed
From:       Mike Williams <mdub () dogbiscuit ! org>
Date:       2005-09-10 10:26:45

Unfortunately, recent testing has confirmed that Selenium has stability
issues on Konqueror and Safari.  They're bad enough that I think it's
worth postponing the next release until we sort them out.

For those of you wishing to use the "bleeding edge" version of Selenium
in the meantime, it's always available with

    svn co svn://selenium.codehaus.org/selenium/scm/trunk/code

--
cheers, MikeW                            http://www.dogbiscuit.org/mdub/