List:       security-onion
Subject:    [security-onion] Security Onion Kubernetes Deployment
From:       Spencer Conklin <spiniconks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-11-23 16:03:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Literally just came across security onion this morning. I'll continue to do
my research, but It looks like a lot of this application runs in a
monolithic way.

Are there any plans in-progress for microservice architecture/ a Kubernetes
deployment of Security Onion? If not would this be of interest for anyone?
Assuming each of these components are methodically built I don't think it
would be very difficult to do.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

--