List:       security-onion
Subject:    [security-onion] Re: Suricata pf_ring dropping packets
From:       wedgeshot <wedgeshot () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-04-28 2:17:57

I'd bump those workers up to at least 8 per interface. I have 16 on a single \
interface which is not taking in as much data as yours and there is a smidge of loss \
but I'm also running with a majority of the rules enabled.

With that said...  do you still have all the rules enabled out-of-the-box? You can \
reduce the number of rules that need to be processed which should also help reduce \
packet loss.

--
Follow Security Onion on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/securityonion