List:       security-onion
Subject:    Re: [security-onion] Sig 2014726 - Outdated Windows Flash Version IE
From:       Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-25 19:45:26

a quick fix with modifysid.conf looks like this:

2014726 "11,8,800,168" "11,8,800,175"

Set that up and rerun pulledpork with the -P flag and that should
update the sig (but not the sig in the snort/snorby db since the rev
didn't change, and you wouldn't want to do that since it's not
official), and that has the benefit of not working anymore when they
do update the rule, so it will be ignored.