List:       security-basics
Subject:    Re: Internal Firewall on GigaBit Network
From:       Jeremy Stinson <jstinson () quadrix ! com>
Date:       2001-08-30 0:30:56

One product that I would suggest is the NetScreen 500.  This product has been
tested to be faster than most Cisco PIXs (see tolly.com).  They only support
packet filtering so if you have the need for proxies then I would look at
CheckPoint.  They are shortly coming out with a new code release that will
support active/active HA if that is a requirement.

http://www.netscreen.com/products/systems.html

IMHO

Jeremy