List:       security-basics
Subject:    http-open-proxy.nse question
From:       ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo () zoho ! com>
Date:       2013-09-30 18:42:51

Hi All,

I just read an article over at SANS,

https://isc.sans.edu/forums/diary/Do+you+have+your+network+perimeter+secured+against+downloading+malicious+content+/16676

It uses the
nmap --script http-open-proxy.nse 192.168.0.0/24
script to check for free proxies.

Looking at the result of the scan, I am having a bit
of trouble figuring out how its shows free proxies.
I just see a bunch of open ports.  What am I missing?

Many thanks,
-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL \
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your \
customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, \
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, \
best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing \
management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1