List:       security-basics
Subject:    Your American Express card has been blocked
From:       "American Express" <security () americanexpress ! com>
Date:       2012-11-01 20:32:23

Dear American Express customer,

We have temporarily suspended your card.
Reason: Billing failure.
We need you to complete an account update so we can unlock your card.

Please download the form attached to this email, unzip it and open it in a web \
browser. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your American \
Express Card. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure your safety.

Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and \
your American Express Card. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
American Express Australia

© 2012 American Express. All rights reserved.

["form.zip" (application/x-zip-compressed)]

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL \
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your \
customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, \
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, \
best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing \
management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1