List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: RE: server security
From:       "Primrose,Jacqueline \(HHSC\)" <Jacqueline.Primrose () hhsc ! state ! tx ! us>
Date:       2012-06-28 18:58:18

So, what I'm hearing is it's just as important to guard the passenger as it is the \
vehicle or the road traveled.

Your passenger is wearing a perfume that can be sniffed anywhere along its path.  So \
it does not matter the start and destination ports.

However, if the object is to rob the bank, moving the bank would put a big kink in \
the robbers plan.