List:       security-basics
Subject:    [Announcement] ClubHack Magazine Issue 19-August2011
From:       abhijeet () clubhack ! com
Date:       2011-08-12 12:11:28

Hello All, here we are with issue19 of ClubHack Mag for the month of August 2011. \
Unlike other issues, this is not theme based!

This issue covers following articles:-
0x00 Tech Gyan - Gonna' Break It On Down Gonna' Kick It Root Down
0x01 Tool Gyan - SniffJoke – Defeating Interception Framework
0x02 Mom's Guide - RSA Security
0x03 Legal Gyan - Patent Law and Computer technology
0x04 Matriux Vibhag - SOCIAL ENGINEERING TOOLKIT
0x05 Poster of the Month.
Check http://chmag.in for articles.
PDF version can be download from:- http://chmag.in/issue/aug2011.pdf

Hope you'll enjoy the magazine. Please send your suggestions, feedback to \
info@chmag.in

Regards,
Abhijeet Patil,
ClubHack Mag
htp://clubhack.com

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL \
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your \
customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, \
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, \
best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing \
management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1