List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: Nmap open ports exploitation
From:       Vedantam Sekhar <vedantamsekhar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-06 13:58:36

Hello,

Back Track has DNS Zone trasnfer tools and DNS enumeration tools. You
can use them to see if DNS server is misconfigured and allowing anyone
to trasnfer the records on Port 53.  using "fierce" tool, you may be
able to enumerate BIND version and can exploit if it has any
vulnerabilities.

You can reffer to Exploit-DB.com for exploits specific to Apache 2.2.3
on Cent OS where either you can download the exploit scripts or use
metasploit if it has one readily available.

Thanks,

Sekhar

Sent from Mobile