List:       security-basics
Subject:    Looking for a "secure" alternative to MSN.
From:       Lukas <lukas.ponten () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-30 23:49:27

So, I'm looking for an IM client with strong encryption. Ideally with
audio/video support, and open source.
Like Msn sort of.. Preferably not som addon to msn though. I know there
is a lot of those.
It's incredible I can't find this. I'd be amazed if there's no IM client
that is capable of encryption.

Thanks!

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL \
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your \
customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, \
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, \
best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing \
management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1