List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: Pwnie Awards 2010 should be condemned by the security community
From:       "Murda" <murdamcloud () bigpond ! com>
Date:       2010-07-29 2:12:09

I will bring this up at the next security community meeting. I will also
suggest the inception of a black ops cyber-hit squad to cyber-takedown any
cyber-terrorists or cyber-insurgents and cyber-traitors. Together, we can
win this cyber-war if only we all use our cyber-sense and cyber-skills in
cyber-harmony. Then we can usher in a new dawn of cyber-topia where
cyber-people can cyber-roam in cyber-peace, free from cyber-fear. We are so
going to cyber-bitch-slap them...once I finish these Cheetos.