List:       security-basics
Subject:    Mutual response requested.
From:       "Lloyds Bank" <claims () lloyds ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-01-21 20:19:54

I am Mr. George Vaughan manager claims department with Lloyds Bank here in London \
United Kingdom. I wish to notify you again that you were listedas a beneficiary to \
the total sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand British pounds in the codicil \
and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since this is our second \
letter to you).

I am contacting you because you bear the surname identity and therefore I can present \
you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you can receive \
these funds as you arequalified by your name identity.

All the legal papers that will be used to process the payment will be handled by me, \
in your acceptance to co-operate with me on this deal.

Kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance; and confirm your full name, current \
telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable me file in necessary \
documents at our high court probate division for the release of this sum of money to \
you.

Please contact me via my private email: gvaughan1940@9.cn so we can get this done \
immediately.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. George Vaughan.

Note: Please reply to my private email address gvaughan1940@9.cn

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL \
certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your \
customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, \
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, \
best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing \
management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1