List:       security-basics
Subject:    Re: Wireless mouse basestation transmitting wired keystrokes ?
From:       "Kelly Keeton" <kellyrkeeton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-29 16:08:54

I have never seen this happen I just hooked up a unknown microsoft
model and typed on my keyboard and there was no transmission from the
RF (i have equipment to watch this)

Unless in line I have never seen a OS that would take a keyboard imput
from PS2/USB and spit it back out to another device. Dont mean someone
could but unlikely.