List:       security-basics
Subject:    Re: Two questions
From:       Bert Knabe <bert.knabe () lubbockonline ! com>
Date:       2008-02-26 14:51:18

Can you point me to sources about the possibility of needing a PI or
other license to do forensics and incident response? I'm the local
responder for our site. It sounds like I may be ok for now, being
part of the IT staff, but I'd like to know more. I'd especially like
to know more before I go to corporate with questions.

Thanks,

Bert Knabe
Technician
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal