List:       security-basics
Subject:    Question: Adtran AOS --> assessment/audit tools, guides?
From:       John Smith <mmu6culus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-27 4:00:26

Hi list,

I am trying to find out any useful resource about assessing or auditing
the security of the Adtran devices operational system (AOS).

Is there existing any tool for assessment their configuration? I am
looking for anything similar to CIS's  RAT (Router Assessment Tool) made
for Cisco IOS and PIX powered devices.  Also, is there any guide how to
perform security analysis of  AOS configurations manually?

Any hint/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,
John