List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: Re: broute forcing telnet and ssh
From:       "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb ! com>
Date:       2005-09-28 15:42:24

I did a search on Google and within 15 minutes found a couple of tools.  One
is a script written in expect that will brute force SSH logins while the
other is a program called GuessWho.  I'm sure there are others.  And, it is
possible that someone modified/improved one of these themselves.

HTH,

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
Email:  safletcher@insightbb.com
Web:  http://safletcher.home.insightbb.com