List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: help ,  scripting for security
From:       "Jason Muskat" <Jason () TechDude ! Ca>
Date:       2005-05-31 23:08:51

Ruby is a real Object-Oriented (extensible) scripting language unlike others
(Perl). Ruby also has a lot of methods that make working with log files
easier. Ruby runs on many platforms (Windows, Linux, Solaris,...).

Ruby is a fun to bang out, but few people can code in Ruby.

Regards,

Jason Muskat,
Jason@TechDude.Ca
PGP Key: 7B447CD9		Fingerprint: 29A2 63C5 F623 EE9D 2453  B840
2818 5CA7 7B44 7CD9
Without security there can be no privacy.