List:       security-basics
Subject:    WAS: Need help on Spyware
From:       "Dante Mercurio" <Dante () webcti ! com>
Date:       2004-03-31 17:47:03

Does anyone know of a centrally managed system to distribute Spyware
detection software? This is becoming an increasingly visible issue with
a number of customers.

I've run into a couple of hacks to distribute Spybot, but am looking for
more of a central management, such as Symantec's Control Console.

M. Dante Mercurio
dante@webcti.com
Consulting Group Manager
Continental Technologies, Inc
www.webcti.com

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html