List:       security-basics
Subject:    MAC address and process type scanner?
From:       Bénoni_MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ! ga>
Date:       2004-03-31 10:33:58

Hi list!

I am currently developing a tool to monitor the network I am working on. It will be \
some kind of mix of GPL tools as Big Brother/ Nagios / Ntop / Nmap / ..., but I will \
be looking for a tool which would be able to remotely determine some hardware \
characteristics as the kind of process (CPU), RAM, ...

I am afraid if will be hard to find that out and even if it can be possible, but it \
someone has an idea or a reply, I will appreciate! :)

Thanks!

PS: As an admin, I have all the rights on any machine, that's not a trouble.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html