List:       security-basics
Subject:    Hardware/Software security tool needed,
From:       secureot <secureot () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 1:32:19

Hi all,
I am currently looking for a vendor that can provide a
self managed service with Hardware / Software security
tools. Preferably with filtering capabilities at the
application protocol level. We also need VPN
capabilities. Fault tolerance is need too.
$$$ is no object, I am looking for the best solution
out there….
Any ideas, thanks in advance,
OT