List:       security-basics
Subject:    VPN books
From:       Radu Brumariu <brumariur () missouri ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-26 18:01:47

Hi all,

can someone recommend me a good VPN book?
I took a look at the one in O'Reilly...doesn't look too good. I have
also browsed through some from McGraw-Hill , and that one was better.
I have seen online that there is one in New Riders , but I couldn't find
it in local bookstores.

I am a newbie in what regards VPN and I would like to buy only one book,
instead of 3 taht will complement each other.

Thanks a lot,
Radu