List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: it security forensics and investigation including the pagefil
From:       Will Munkara-Kerr <WillM () cs ! nsw ! gov ! au>
Date:       2002-09-24 1:12:56

Trevor,

Have a look at

http://ntsecurity.nu/toolbox/pmdump/

"PMDump is a tool that lets you dump the memory contents of a process to a
file without stopping the process."

Good luck.
.will.

"This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Central
Sydney Area Health Service."