List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: Security scanner for W2k servers
From:       "Steven Schullo" <steven.schullo () born ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 3:15:24

James, Kip:

I have first hand experience with CyberCop (NAI), Retina (eEye) and
Nessus.  All three are quality products but my preference is with
Retina followed very closely by Nessus.  Retina seems to be a better
choice for Windows scanning and the reporting is sound.  eEye seems
to be reliable with timely updates as well.

James - I would like to see that PDF.

Thanks.

Steven Schullo, CISSP, MCSE, CCNA
BORN