List:       security-basics
Subject:    RE: winpcap issues with using multiple products at the same time
From:       "Don Weber" <Don () AirLink ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 22:49:00

dont install it 3 times, install ONE time, and all those programs work from
it.
steps
install WinPcap
install Snort -skip the section of any instructions that say install winpcap
install Ethereal -skip the section of any instructions that say install
winpcap
install nmapnt -skip the section of any instructions that say install
winpcap
run programs

don