List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Re: Scp with Windows 2000 ssh server
From:       "Christopher Noye" <cnoye () aami ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-05-28 6:24:03

Yes, and it's copying from and too the server from a remote terminal, and
i've tested the scp from that same remote
with other servers and it has worked. I haven't been using it and it's gone
bad, i'm actually trying to set it up from scratch. I have 1 Linux server
(operational) 1 Nt Server (doesn't allow copying - or can't copy) and 2
clients 1 linux and 1 Nt which work both fine on the Linux Box ..... Thanks
very much for replying, so far your the only person ..... it sounds like
something simple in the message, and perhaps it is, but i've tried all the
faq's and little tricks i have up my sleeve....
If you have any other idea's , please through them my way ..... thanks very
much for your time ...

Chris .....

From the Desk of
Christopher Noye