List:       secure-shell
Subject:    scp1 compatibility
From:       Brett Longworth <brettl () bio ! umass ! edu>
Date:       2000-07-31 18:04:05

Hi,

I couldn't find a list archive so please let me know where it's kept if
this has been asked before.

I've recently installed ssh-2.2.0 and it works great except for scp1
compatibility.  Is there a way to get scp2 to automatically drop back to
scp1?  I know about scp -1, but I'd like to get this working
automagically a la ssh2/1.  My version of ssh1 is 1.2.30.

TIA,

-Brett

Brett Longworth             Department of Biology
Systems Manager       University of Massachusetts
                                Amherst, MA 01003
"Pluralitas non est             Tel: 413.545.0216
  ponenda sine necessitate"     Fax: 413.545.3243
    -William of Ockham