List:       secure-shell
Subject:    RE: SFTP on OpenBSD
From:       Elliott Abraham <ElliottA () mail ! cta ! ha ! osd ! mil>
Date:       2000-07-31 11:44:47

Thanks to all who replied.  Next question, how do I give my users similar
functionality when connecting to me from a remote location via secure shell.
I am using Openssh which comes with OpenBSD and am trying to determing the
best client for my Windows NT remote users to connect with.  I need to give
them access to files that reside on our NT servers and since we are a
military installation they won't allow me to simply setup a VPN(Very
Antiquated Mentality Here).

Thanks

Elliott