List:       secure-shell
Subject:    SSH Help Needed
From:       Lisa B <71604.2431 () compuserve ! com>
Date:       1999-02-28 17:33:42

Is it possible to buy SSH from a local
software store?

I cant figure out how to get it from
the Web.

All the copies I downloaded dont work.
On two of them, I cant even get them unzipped.
My unzip program gives a message that there is
something wrong with the file.  But the file
came from the SSH Web site.

And then another copy I downloaded, I finally got it
unzipped, but it wont run.

Is there a place where I can get a Windows
version that is already unzipped?  Or any version
that is already unzipped, and that works?

from  Lisa B