List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Corrupted check bytes on input.
From:       esoft () arrakis ! es (Enrique I ! R ! )
Date:       1998-11-26 12:30:34

Hi.

Yesterday, I tryed to login to a a host into my local network and got this (I
include all the output, but you can read the last line only):

SSH Version 1.2.26 [i586-unknown-linux], protocol version 1.5.
Standard version.  Does not use RSAREF.
orfeus: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
orfeus: ssh_connect: getuid 0 geteuid 0 anon 0
orfeus: Connecting to abulafia [192.168.0.2] port 22.
orfeus: Allocated local port 1023.
orfeus: Connection established.
orfeus: Remote protocol version 1.5, remote software version 1.2.22
orfeus: Waiting for server public key.
orfeus: Received server public key (1152 bits) and host key (1024 bits).
orfeus: Host 'abulafia' is known and matches the host key.
orfeus: Initializing random; seed file /root/.ssh/random_seed
orfeus: IDEA not supported, using 3des instead.
orfeus: Encryption type: 3des
orfeus: Sent encrypted session key.
orfeus: Installing crc compensation attack detector.

I've just tryed to log again and it's all right now but.. what's the meaning of
this error message?

(for USENET postings) Delete 'CUTTHIS' from my e-mail to reply.