List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Alternative Macintosh SSH Clients?
From:       knightb () my-dejanews ! com
Date:       1998-06-30 23:32:16

Hello,

We are currently evaluating SSH clients for Windows and Macintosh platforms.
Although we found several options for Windows, the only Macintosh application
we have found is F-Secure from Data Fellows.

Other sources indicated that BetterTelnet 2.0 has SSH capability.  However,
v2.0 is still in Beta and the SSH patch is not currently being released to
the general public.

We want to offer our users several choices; we do not want to require them to
purchase F-Secure.  Are there any other alternatives out there?

Thanks in advance.

Brian