List:       secure-shell
Subject:    X11 forwarding (/tmp/.X11-unix/X0)
From:       David Ferris <dferris () on ! bell ! ca>
Date:       1998-06-29 0:14:55

I have been testing ssh on a few Solaris 2.5.1 machines, and everything
installed and works well.  Except when I attempt to "X" anything back to
the client, the server complains that /tmp/X11-unix/X0 doesn't exist on
the client.  A check of the client comfirms that this directory
structure doesn't exist.  On another client machine which has
/tmp/.X11-unix/X0 "X11" forwarding works fine.

	My question is when, what and how is /tmp/.X11-unix/X0 created?

David