List:       secure-shell
Subject:    "Re: draft-ietf-secsh-userauth-01.txt"
From:       "The Filter of daemon () hauki ! clinet ! fi" <daemon () clinet ! fi>
Date:       1997-03-28 23:43:05

-- Begin filtered message --

 From owner-ssh  Fri Mar 28 23:43:04 1997
ssh-outgoing; Fri, 28 Mar 1997 23:43:04 +0200 (EET)  Received: from \
xyzzy.plugh.edmonton.ab.ca (uucp@xyzzy.plugh.edmonton.ab.ca [198.161.22.2]) by \
hauki.clinet.fi (8.8.5/8.6.4) with SMTP id XAA17095 for <ssh@clinet.fi>; Fri, 28 Mar \
1997 23:42:56 +0200 (EET)  Received: (from uucp@localhost) by \
xyzzy.plugh.edmonton.ab.ca (8.6.12/8.6.9) id OAA14789; Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:42:34 \
-0700  Received: from snouts-gw.obtuse.com(192.168.30.61), claiming to be \
"snouts.obtuse.com"  via SMTP by mailhost.plugh.edmonton.ab.ca, id smtpd14787aaa; Fri \
Mar 28 14:42:26 1997  Received: (from beck@localhost) by snouts.obtuse.com \
(8.7.5/8.7.3) id OAA06201; Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:42:28 -0700  From: Bob Beck \
<beck@obtuse.com>  Message-Id: <199703282142.OAA06201@snouts.obtuse.com>