List:       secure-shell
Subject:    auto backgrounding on exit
From:       Don <don () cs ! byu ! edu>
Date:       1996-12-30 21:46:24

I will concede that ssh should by default should (upon exiting) wait for
the forwarded X connections. (And definately report them.) But I can't find
any option, commandline or in ssh_config, which would change the default to
autobackgrounding when X connections are still open.

If nobody is interested I will develop a patch myself sometime when my workload
goes back down. However if someone happens to find themselves in that portion
of the code, please make such an addition.

Don