List:       secure-shell
Subject:    SunOS 4.1.4 prob w/ rsaref
From:       "Peter C. Norton" <spacey () aleph ! sensenet ! com>
Date:       1995-12-21 15:40:18

've been trying to compile ssh, and after running configure, I've noticed a
couple of things:

1) After compiling gcc, there is a directory with a fixed set of include
files, which should make then ANSI compliant.  Can anyone tell me what
autoconf considers ansi header files, and how I can send autoconf looking at
/usr/local/include?

2)With rsaref2 I get an resolved symbol ___main in module libresolv.a error.
Anyone know How to get past that?  rsaref compiles and ar builds librsa.a
without any complaints, so I'm at a loss. (The error message is from memory,
since I've given up on it for a couple of days.  If anyone wants an exact
transcript of the error, I'll send it to you.)

Thanks!

--
Peter C. Norton
spacey@aleph.sensenet.com