List:       secure-shell
Subject:    ssh SFTP hangs on Win2k machine
From:       Thomas Walter <tbw () geo ! hunter ! cuny ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-13 1:04:27

This is my first post to this newsgroup.

I've had SSH Communications Security's SSH and SFTP client installed and
working on my home PC (Win2k) for ages. All of a sudden, when I try to
start the SFTP client it never comes up. Instead the process shows up in
the task manager and takes over the CPU. I have to manually kill it. I
uninstalled and reinstalled version 3.2.0, same problem. I then installed
the newest version, 3.2.9..... same problem.

The SSH client works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tom

Thomas Walter
Department of Geography
Hunter College of the City University of New York
695 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021

(212)772-5457 Office
(212)772-5268 Fax