List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Re[2]: Question on OpenSSH
From:       Max Gregis <mgregis () sorint ! it>
Date:       2003-03-31 8:39:48

Hi,

i've no problem with SSH&PAM.

Usually, if you want ot use SSH or OPENSSH, on Solaris 8 and previous
releases, it could be better comment out these entries in  /etc/pam.conf :

rlogin  auth    sufficient      /usr/lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth.so.1
rsh     auth    required        /usr/lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth.so.1

on Solaris 9, comment out these entries:

rlogin  auth    requisite           pam_authtok_get.so.1
rlogin  auth    required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
rlogin  auth    required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
rsh     auth    required           pam_unix_auth.so.1

in this mode, i can't use RLOGIN and RSH anymore.

Max