List:       secure-shell
Subject:    sftp-server (sshd) fails to record file transfers and other file
From:       "Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM" <MMARTINEZ () intranet ! reeusda ! gov>
Date:       2002-11-29 20:53:49

The sftp-server invoked by sshd fails to log file transfers, file or
directory removal, renaming, overwriting. In sshd_config, I tried a
syslog.facility of Auth, user, daemon, local6 and I tried a loglevel of
debug, verbose, info, auth, and debug3. None of these providing the logging.

I need sftp server to be able to log these types of actions. Is this
possible? How to do it?

Michael Martinez