List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Earn a Full Income on eBay                     25465
From:       cbt77570l6 () aol ! com
Date:       2002-11-26 12:28:13

"eBay - #1 Rated Work At Home Business Opportunity!"

I'm going to provide my closely guarded secrets to making a killing on eBay...

If you TRULY want to make money on eBay....If you are capable of having an
OPEN MIND and can follow simple directions, then I want to teach you how to
make a staggering income from the comfort of your home.
eBay - #1 Rated Work At Home Business Opportunity!

You must be able to devote at least 8 hours a week and have a BURNING DESIRE
to be successful. Otherwise, if you have to think twice about this, PLEASE don't visit
our web site. We are interested in Serious people only.

We reserve the right to discontinue this offer at any time, so don't delay! You may
never see this offer again!

Visit http://www.generaledu.com/auction/ to receive more information.

We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive
our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to
be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have attained the
services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services.
This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please visit
http://www.generaledu.com/remove.htm to be removed from the list.
Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests