List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Question regarding SSH and X11 connections
From:       "Anoop S" <sanoop20 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-29 0:19:27

Hi,

I have seen one of your replies on the net and would like to ask you a
question.

I have just installed ssh3.2 on a solaris machine. I am trying to access
X-windows from an NT machine beyond a Firewall. I have SSH3.2 client
installed on the NT machine with the X11 forwarding set and the X
server(Reflection X) started. I am able to logon and when i type xterm it
says Error: Can't open display: <solaris-machinename>:10.0
The sshd_config file also as the entry for X11 frowarding set to yes.

what could be the problem?.

thanking you,
Anoop