List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Re: New Account secure-shell@progressive-comp.com bqv
From:       Adult Offers    <fqporn () soon ! com>
Date:       2002-09-29 4:26:32

New Account For: secure-shell@progressive-comp.com \
################################################## #                                  \
# #                 Adult Club                     #
#           Offers FREE Membership               #
#                                                #
#          3 of the Best Adult Sites             #
#     on the Internet for Absolutely FREE        #
#                                                #

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NEWS 09/19/02
With just over 4.8 Million Members that signed up for FREE, Last month there were \
                921,947 New Members. Are you one of them yet???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our Membership FAQ

Q. Why are you offering free access to 3 adult membership sites for free?
A. I have advertisers that pay me for ad space so you don't have to pay for \
membership.

Q. Is it true my membership is for life?
A. Absolutely you'll never have to pay a cent the advertisers do.

Q. Can I give my account to my friends and family?
A. Yes, as long they are over the age of 18.

Q. Do I have to sign up for all 3 membership sites?
A. No just one to get access to all of them.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Click on one of the following links below to become a member.

Membership!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

# 3. > Lucky Amateur Wives \
http://www.bozombo.com/luckyamateurwives/index.php?affid=1534 You won't believe what \
we take these Wives into doing...FREE VIP Membership!!

# 2. > New! just added today: Cum Drinkers \
http://www.bozombo.com/cumdrinkers/index.php?affid=1534 950,00 Pics, 90,000 Movies, \
Live Sex Shows... FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 1. > Filthy Teen Sluts http://www.bozombo.com/filthyteensluts/index.php?affid=1534
The Ultimate XXX TEEN Site... FREE VIP Membership!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jennifer Simpson, Miami, FL
Your FREE lifetime membership has entertained my boyffriend and I for the last two \
years!  Your Adult Sites are the best on the net!

Joe Morgan Manhattan, NY
Your live sex shows and live sex cams are unbelievable. The best part about your porn \
sites, is that they're absolutely FREE!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Disclaimer:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to \
receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites \
requesting to be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also \
have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management \
and removal services. This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive \
further mailings, please go to http://greenzer.com/remove.php to be removed from the \
list. Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error. We honor \
all removal requests.

Thank you secure-shell@progressive-comp.com

lsgcptkbdrxodofpeddxeplitendfiebpty