List:       secure-shell
Subject:    ADV: Extended Auto Warranties Here                                                   spabt
From:       safety33o () top8 ! bestoffersonthenet ! com
Date:       2002-09-27 4:42:01

Protect your financial well-being.
Purchase an Extended Auto Warranty for your Car today.

CLICK HERE for a FREE no obligation quote.
http://ww1.bestoffersonthenet.com/autoprotectquote/

Car troubles always seem to happen at the worst possible time.
Protect yourself and your family with a quality Extended Warranty for your car, truck, or SUV,
so that a large expense cannot hit you all at once.

We cover most vehicles with less than 150,000 miles.

Buy DIRECT! Our prices are 40-60% LESS!

We offer fair prices and prompt, toll-free claims service.

Get an Extended Warranty quote for your car today.

Warranty plan also includes:

  1)   24-Hour Roadside Assistance.
  2)   Rental Benefit.
  3)   Trip Interruption Intervention.