List:       secure-shell
Subject:    The best possible mortgage ......
From:       joelstimpt123896923573 () hotmail ! com
Date:       2002-09-27 1:08:16

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">HAS YOUR \
MORTGAGE SEARCH GOT YOU DOWN?<BR> <BR>
Are you frustrated and confused with all the different terms and quotes? Don't<BR>
know who is telling you the truth? We can solve all your problems.<BR>
<BR>
Visit our site today and in two minutes you can have us searching thousands of <BR>
programs and lenders for you. Get the truth, get the facts, get your options <BR>
all in one shot. It's absolutely FREE, and you can be done in only two minutes, <BR>
so <A HREF="http://www.hostingspreenet.com/www325/">Click Right NOW</A> and put your \
worries behind you!<BR> <BR>
</FONT></HTML>

 [7BJK9^":}H&*TG0BK5NKIYs5]