List:       secure-shell
Subject:    You won't believe your eyes Make $$$
From:       secure-shell () yahoo ! com
Date:       2002-09-26 20:56:34

SISTER OF 15 YEAR OLD ­ FINDS $91,000 CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET !

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it does. You most likely have just seen \
this story recently featured on a major nightly news program. His sister was looking \
for CD’s he had taken from her and hid them. She started looking in her brothers \
closet and came across a large brown paper bag that was buried beneath some clothes \
in the back of his closet.

Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when she opened it and found it \
full of cash. Five-dollar bills, twenties, fifties and hundreds. She immediately \
showed her mother.

“My first though was that he robbed a bank” says the 47 year old woman, “there was \
over $91,000 dollars in that bag….that’s more than my husband makes a year”

The woman called her husband at work to tell him what they had discovered. He came \
right away and drove together to pick him up at school. Little did they suspect that \
the money came from was more shocking than actually finding the money !

As it turns out the boy had been sending out via e-mail, a type of “report” to e-mail \
addresses that he obtained off the internet. Everyday after school for the past few \
months he had been doing this on his computer from home.

I just got the e-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I put my name on it like \
the instructions said and I started sending it out.

The e-mail letter listed 5 address and contained instructions to send one $5.00 bill \
to each person on the list, then add your name to the top of the list, moving the \
others down. Removing address number 5

The letter goes on to state that you would receive several thousand dollars in 5 \
dollar bills within 2 weeks if you sent out the letter with your name at the top of \
the 5 address list. I get junk mail all the time, and really did not think it was \
going to work. The boy said.

Within the first few days of sending e-mails the post office box that his parents got \
him for his video game magazine subscriptions began to fill up not with magazines, \
but envelopes containing 5 dollar bills

“ About a week later I rode my bike down to the post office box and my box had 1 \
magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed in it. There was a yellow slip that said I \
had to go up to the post office counter. I thought I was in trouble. I went up to the \
counter and they gave me a whole box more of mail for me. I had to ride back home and \
empty out my backpack because I could not carry it all.”

Over the next few weeks the boy continued sending out e-mails. The money just kept \
coming in and I kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely had the time \
for homework. He had also been riding his bike depositing the cash in different banks \
in his area not to raise any suspicion.

Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to be afraid. The reporting news team \
examined and investigated the so called chain-letter the boy was sending out was not \
a “chain-letter” at all. In fact, it was completely legal according to the US postal \
and lottery laws, title 18. Section 1302 and 1341, or title 18, section3005 in the US \
code, also in the code of federal regulations, volume 16, section 255 and 436, which \
state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.

Every 5 dollar bill received contained a little note that read, “please send me \
report # XX. This note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service ( a \
report on how to) for a $5 dollar fee.

YOU CAN USE IT TOO !  Just follow these simple instructions

Be Financially free like others within a year ! ! !  Before you say “Bull” please \
read the following. This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news. Due \
to the popularity of the letter on the internet, a national weekly news program \
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below, \
to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not \
the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are \
“absolutely NO LAWS prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can \
follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks with only $25 \
dollars out of pocket costs”.

DUE TO THE POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING \
BETTER THAN EVER

Please note:   I had the best results the second time when I hired a bulk e-mail \
service in addition to following the reports instructions.

In order for us all to be successful, many, many, e-mails must be sent so that the \
returns are many. I have been extremely successful using bulk e-mail companies. They \
send out the offers, and all I do is accept money for reports, then I send back to \
the people as soon as possible.

This is what one had to say: “Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached \
many times before but each time passed on it. I am glad I finally joined just to see \
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my \
astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks,with money still coming in.

Pam Hedland , Fort Lee, New Jersey

Here is another testimonial: This program has been around for along time but I never \
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail, I decided to \
gamble my $25 dollars. I followed the simple instructions and walaa…..3 weeks later \
the money started to come in. First month I made only $240.00, but the next 2 months \
I made $290,000 dollars. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I \
have made over $710,000 dollars and I am playing it again. The key to success in this \
program is to follow the simple steps and not change anything.

PRINT THIS DOCUMENT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE

ORDER ALL 5 REPORTS shown on the list below.

For each report, send $5 dollars cash ( US currency ), the name & number of the \
report you are ordering, and your e-mail address. Wrap the money in the paper you are \
sending with the above info.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer. Within a few \
days you will receive via e-mail each of the reports from 5 different individuals. \
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the \
thousands of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports \
and keep it on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

Important….Do not alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report, \
or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in step \
“1 through 6” or you will loose out on majority of profits. Once you understand the \
way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, \
this method has been tested, and if you alter, t will not work! People have tried to \
put their friends / relatives names on all five thinking they could get the money. \
But it does not work this way. Believe us, we have all tried to be greedy, and then \
nothing happens. Because if you do, it will not work for you.

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1….After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and remove the name \
and address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle \
and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2….Move the name & address in report#4 down to report # 5

3….  Move the name & address in report #3 down to report # 4

4….Move the name & address in report #2 down to report # 3

5….Move the name & address in report #1 down to report # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME & ADDRESS ACCURATELY !

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your \
computer. Do not make any other changes. Save it to disk as well just in case if you \
loose data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports \
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes \
how to send e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much \
more. There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going.

Method # 1: By sending Bulk e-mail legally

Let’s say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume \
you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Lets also assume that the \
mailing receive only a 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands of \
e-mails instead of only 5,000. Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 \
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is 10 orders for report# 1. Those people send out 5,000 \
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails 0.2% respond with orders. \
That equals100 people responded and ordered # 2.

Those one hundred people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. \
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for report # 4

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 e-mails. \
The 0.2%response is 100,000 orders for report # 5. That’s 100,000  x $5 dollars = \
$500,000.00 Your total income in this example is 1…$50  2…$500  3.$5000  4..$50,000  \
5..$500,000  total is $555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. Get a pencil and paper and \
figure out the worst possible responses and no matter how you calculate it you will \
still make a lot of money.

Remember friend this is assuming only 10 people ordering out of 5,000 you mailed to. \
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even one quarter \
of those people mailed 100,000 each or more? There are over 150 million people on the \
internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : By placing free ads on the internet

Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of free places to \
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily get a larger \
response.

We strongly suggest you start with method # 1 and add method # 2 as you go along. For \
every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered. That’s \
it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the \
e-mail they send out with your name on and address on it, will be prompt because they \
can not advertise until they receive the report.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. SEND 5 DOLLARS ( US CURRENCY )  FOR EACH \
REPORT. MAKE SURE THE CASH IS WRAPPED IN PAPER AND IS CONCEALED.  WRITE THE NUMBER OF \
THE REPORT, AND THE NAME OF THE REPORT ALONG WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR NAME \
AND POSTAL ADDRESS

PLACE YOUR ORDERS FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net
Order Report #1 from:
B. McIntyre
139 Crestview Drive
Valatie, NY 12184

REPORT #2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net
Order Report #2 from:
A. Tadlock
PO Box 130
Mount Ida, Ar 71957-0130

REPORT #3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net
Order Report #3 from:
GM Boland
353 Jonestown Rd Suite 125
Winston Salem, NC 27104

REPORT #4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net
Order Report #4 from:
R. Chernick
PO Box 771661
C. S. Florida 33077

REPORT #5: How to send out 0ne Million emails for free
Order Report #5 From:
M. Eiseman
PO Box 451971
Sunrise, Florida 33345-1971

Following these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report # 1 within 2 weeks, continue \
sending e-mails until you do. After you have received 10 orders, 2-3  weeks after \
that you should receive 100 orders or more for report #2 If you did not, continue \
advertising, or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for report #2 you can relax, because the \
system is working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in! This is important \
to remember. Every time your name is moved down on the list you are placed in front \
of a different report. You can track your progress by watching which report people \
are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income send out another batch of \
e-mails and start the process again. There is no limit to the income you can generate \
from this business !!!!!

This email was sent to you via Safe-E Mail Systems.  Your email address was \
automatically inserted into the To and From addresses to eliminate undeliverables \
which waste bandwidth and cause internet congestion. Your email or webserver IS NOT \
being used for the sending of this mail. No-one else is receiving emails from your \
address. You may utilize the removal link below if you do not wish to receive this \
mailing.http://210.192.108.35/remove.html