List:       secure-desktops
Subject:    Re: [Secure Desktops] "Secure" OS meeting?
From:       sajolida <sajolida () pimienta ! org>
Date:       2017-04-12 17:28:00

intrigeri:
> Meanwhile, so that the info is not lost, on my records a few people
> already expressed interest in joining:
>
>  - Conor Schaefer <conor@freedom.press>
>  - Trammell Hudson <hudson@trmm.net>
>  - Ola Bini

Good names! Also, it's too early to really get into the process of
building an proper invite list but once we get there I'd really like to
keep an eye on also having a good representation of people who focus on
understanding "humans" (vs. understanding "machines"): namely UX people,
trainers, etc. to avoid having very strong technical discussions but
disconnected from the needs and capabilities of people who are less
technical than ourselves.