List:       secure-desktops
Subject:    [Secure Desktops] Fwd: Your Assembly at 33C3
From:       Michael Carbone <michael () qubes-os ! org>
Date:       2016-12-15 15:36:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

FYI

location continues to be flexible.

Michael

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Your Assembly at 33C3
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:47:04 +0100
From: 33c3 Assembly Team <c3-assemblies@lists.ccc.de>
To: michael@qubes-os.org

Dear Secure Desktops,

congratulations! You successfully registered your Assembly for the 33C3
and got accepted.

Anyhow, we didn't reserve a particular table for your Assembly at 33C3,
you can just pick a table from the non-reserved, non-shared ones
yourself and occupy it. Please arrange yourself with your neighbors so
that everyone can get some space even if they arrive late.

In addition to the Reserved Tables and the Shared Tables we also have so
called Open Tables this year:
- For the Shared Tables[1] the same rules as last year apply: These
aren't intended to be occupied permanently by an Assembly. The Shared
Tables are for people without an Assembly and for workshops organized by
the surrounding Assemblies.
- The Open Tables can be used to stay longer and set up a home base. You
can leave your stuff there, but if there are free seats people can join
you, as it always used to be with the Assemblies. Don't hog the whole
table if there are free seats! There will be enough Open Tables for all
registered Assemblies. The congress is a place where people share with
each other, not just ideas and skills, but also the space.

We hope that with this concept the dynamic demand for space can be met
in a better way than last year. If you plan to bring a lot of your gear
with you, think twice whether it is really necessary. There will be many
like-minded people around, so it is likely to find stuff you would bring
at other Assemblies.

Be excellent to each other,
the Assembly team

[1] https://events.ccc.de/2012/12/26/wtf-are-shared-spaces/