List:       secure-desktops
Subject:    Re: [Secure Desktops] "Secure" OS meeting?
From:       Michael Carbone <michael () qubes-os ! org>
Date:       2016-11-07 13:33:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Patrick Schleizer:
> sajolida:
>> I'm personally in favor of combining with another event.
>
> What about at the end of this year in Hamburg at the ccc 32c3 meeting?

Informal meetings at CCC work well, dedicated a day or two of CCC for a
particular meeting is highly unlikely for most folks. And the days
around CCC are always bad for barnacle meetings since it's surrounded by
holidays.

I'm in favor of April or May since March will be a shitshow. Only other
idea would be around FOSDEM in February if we think the right folks from
upstream will be there.

--
Michael Carbone

Qubes OS | https://www.qubes-os.org
@QubesOS <https://www.twitter.com/QubesOS>

PGP fingerprint: D3D8 BEBF ECE8 91AC 46A7 30DE 63FC 4D26 84A7 33B4