List:       sectools
Subject:    SIDTk 1.0, LogAgent 5.0, LogIDS 2.0 : Website now back up
From:       "SecurIT Informatique Inc." <securit () iquebec ! com>
Date:       2003-11-07 20:25:59

Well, sometimes life is full of surprise, and the company hosting my
website had some maintenance problems with their servers just a couple of
days after I announced the release of these tools and the traffic was way
up.  If you had any problem getting to my website at
http://securit.iquebec.com/ during the last day or two, now it is
operational again.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Adam Richard
SécurIT Informatique Inc.